Grilled Chicken Thighs
|This is a tasty and
great smoky tasting replacement for chicken wings, using chicken thighs.
Easy to make marinade, and easy to grill, and will taste amazing!
Savory poultry spice
|1. Take a large
2. Cut the onions up finely and put them in the bag
3. Put the chicken thighs in the bag
4. No more than 2 teaspoons of liquid smoke.
5. Put the BBQ sauce in.
6. Add a little olive oil in.
7. Add a little white rum, now this is optional, you do not need to have it, but it will taste better.
8. Add the rest of the spice.
9. Mix up the bag kneading it and making sure that its mixed well and sit in the fridge for at least 1 to 3 hours preferably over night..
10. Cook it the way you wish and serve.
|If your not diabetic
you can add sugar to this.
You can bake, fry, air fry, or grill, please do not boil.
Always best to use fresh chicken that has not been frozen.
Print Friendly Version.
Sponsors | The Team | Contact Us | Tips & Tricks | Support Us On Patrion
Terms and Conditions | Policies
© Christopher-Poul Woodworth 2021 all rights reserved.